The Second transnational project partner meeting of project ‘Eco gardens in our kindergartens’, acronym: ECO-KIDS was held on the 8th of November 2019 in Pazardzhik, Bulgaria. The responsible partner for organization of the meeting was Centre for Sustainability and Economic Growth from Bulgaria as partner organization.
The agenda of the second transnational meeting was:
- Analysis of results from the first phase of the pilot projects period with determination and resolving of eventual challenges during pilot project period for application of new education approaches
- Preparation of second phase of long-term teaching assignments
- Adoption of final version of Handbook for practical approach to waste selection, recycling and composting
- Adoption of final version of long-term strategic transnational partnership among different socio-economic partners in increasing of quality of pre-school education process
- Steering Committee meeting
- Demonstration visit to Kindergarten RADOST from Pazardzhik in connection to activity C4 ‘Long-term teaching assignment’.
Participants: All local members of PPs teams from Bulgaria and Team leaders and members of Transnational Project Teams from each PP from North Macedonia and Croatia.